From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Find apps not ported to modular X
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:55:01
1 On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 15:32 -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > 196 games
3
4 We know that we have a *lot* of packages to fix on this. I'm working on
5 it in my spare time between doing release building. Anyway, I did
6 manage to get about 8 ported, thanks to a single user posting lots of
7 patches.
8
9 Any help with the games in portage would be appreciated. Anything that
10 *requires* gtk+ and also has virtual/x11 can probably be done quite
11 easily. Any patches would definitely help us, as we are actually a
12 small team that maintains a bunch of X-requiring applications.
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
17 x86 Architecture Team
18 Games - Developer