From: James Cloos <cloos@×××××××.com>
To: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item preceding net-print/cups-1.6 stabilization
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 06:50:22
1 >>>>> "AKH" == Andreas K Huettel <dilfridge@g.o> writes:
2
3 AKH> As there is a pending security bug, I'd like to commit this news item on
4 AKH> Sunday 2013/6/30 12:00 UTC and immediately afterwards request cups-1.6
5 AKH> stabilization.
6
7 Note that <=cups-filters-1.0.34-r1 has several regressions from cups-1.5
8 A couple of them which involve postscript documents and/or postscript
9 printers have been fixed in bzr and should be part of the next release.
10
11 I'm also working on additional improvements I hope to see in the next
12 release of the filters.
13
14 -JimC
15 --