From: Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@××××××.fm>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] global useflags
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 03:43:27
1 On Tuesday 24 of February 2009 00:22:39 Josh Sled wrote:
2
3 > To that end, please allow me to suggest:
4 > "Cross-KDE support for file metadata indexing via nepomuk and soprano."
5 >
6 > If you don't want to couple the message to those particular packages,
7 > then maybe just reference the "NEPOMUK project" instead.
8
9 Then maybe:
10 "Cross-KDE support for semantic search and information retrieval."
11
12 As for particular packages, there are more of them (strigi is quite important
13 for example), so maybe it's better to not specify any of them as suggested.
14
15 > (Also, I note in passing the existing kde-base/pykde4 use.local.desc has
16 > a tyop of "Nemomuk".)
17
18 Good catch, source of this issue was in metadata.xml in overlay.
21 regards
22 MM