From: Ben Lutgens <blutgens@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] feature request for X ebuild
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:48:39
1 On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 11:31:47PM +0300, Dan Armak wrote:
2 >have a setting "USE_ALL" that would always build all possible dependencies of
3 God help us! NO! what a monstrous thing to undertake! Can you imagine
4 making a kernel compile with all those conflicting drivers and patches!!!
5 It'd be a nightmare. Or building some app that can use GTK or QT compile
6 with both (not sure if there are any, that would be stupid) but you get
7 my point.
13 Ben Lutgens
14 Sistina Software Inc.
15 Kernel panic: I have no root and I want to scream