From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *DEVELOPMENT* mail list, right?
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 18:19:18
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 09:45 -0700, Ned Ludd wrote:
3 >
4 >> Here is what I'm doing these days..
7 > Let's see. I'm currently leading the 2007.0 release, which includes
8 > building LiveDVD releases for amd64/x86, LiveCD for alpha/ppc, and doing
9 > the entire PPC release, since Pylon is currently away due to school.
10 >
11 > Besides that, I'm coordinating the articles and DVD media for Linux+DVD
12 > magazine for their upcoming Gentoo issue. I've released new versions of
13 > catalyst (2.0.3) and genkernel (3.4.7) and will likely be releasing
14 > newer versions of both soon. I have been working on the Catalyst
15 > Reference Manual, which I expect to have ready soon to allow me to
16 > stabilize catalyst 2.0.x and finally put catalyst 1.x to pasture.
19 Damn, and there was me thinking you did the GWN occasionally as well
20
21 George
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list