From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev List <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [LAST CHANCE]: kernel + kernel module ebuild changes
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:31:49
1 There has been a discussion on this in the past and I think it was
2 generally agreed that *-config sucks (at least by me!) Even Mandrake
3 does this right by a common naming scheme ("drak...")
4
5 How do you find gcc-config, java-config, distcc.config, ...-config
6 unless already know they exist? e.g., until this email I had no idea
7 that "imlib2-config and xml2-config" also exist!
8
9 BillK