From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise thread -- a try of clarification
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 21:25:10
1 On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 10:05:38PM +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > On 6/8/06, Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o> wrote:
3 > >Will you also review the code each and every ebuild pull down over the
4 > >internet?
5 >
6 > The policy for overlays.gentoo.org hosting [1] is hopefully clear: as
7 > the project leads, they're ultimately responsible (and therefore
8 > accountable) for what goes into their project overlay - no matter
9 > whether it's committed by a dev or by a user who has been entrusted
10 > with commit rights to the overlay.
11 [snip]
12
13 I don't really see how this answers my question, but I do appreciate
14 the summary of the policy for overlays.g.o. I have no problems with
15 the overlay project in general - my concern is about the Sunshine
16 project.
17
18 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/overlays/policy.xml
19
20 While reading the policy above, I stumbled across this line:
21
22 "Bug Tracking: bugs.g.o is the OneTrueBugTrackingSystem(tm), even for
23 overlays."
24
25 Could you please elaborate on this?
26
27 Regards,
28 Brix
29 --
30 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
31 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd