From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Generating a list of DEPS for arches?
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:51:29
1 On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:38:00 +0100 Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | If repoman is enough for the job, why do I have at least one arch team
4 | stating that they expect me (who can't run repoman on their arch) to
5 | produce a list of the DEPs that need marking as stable?
6
7 Either you spend five minutes building a list for all of us, or every
8 single member of every arch team spends five minutes building a list for
9 themselves (here's a hint: we're going to do the bugs that make it easy
10 for us and ignore the ones that look like a major pain in the ass). If
11 you want something marked stable, we expect you to do at least the basic
12 groundwork rather than telling us to go figure it out from some code
13 which you'll probably be changing shortly.
14
15 Oh, and repoman is now arch neutral. You should know that.
18 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
19 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
20 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm