From: Patrick Kursawe <phosphan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new devs
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:16:14
1 On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 06:18:51AM -0700, Deedra Waters wrote:
2 > I have 2 new devs to introduce today.
3 >
4 > Radoslaw Stachowia (radek)
5 >
6 > Radek has come to join the Gentoo team from Poland. He will be helping
7 > with net-zope and related ebuilds.
8
9 Witamy!
10
11 > Patrick Dawson (pkdawson)
12
13 > I'm a student at the University at Buffalo,
14 > where I'm double-majoring in Chemistry and Computer Science.
15
16 Another chemist... and doing computer science officially... that's
17 dangerous, boy! If you aren't careful you'll end up earning your money
18 by writing chemistry related software. Don't say I didn't warn you!
19
20 Welcome aboard,
21
22 Patrick