From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new devs
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:18:26
1 I have 2 new devs to introduce today.
2
3 Radoslaw Stachowia (radek)
4
5 Radek has come to join the Gentoo team from Poland. He will be helping
6 with net-zope and related ebuilds.
7
8 Radek's hobbies are gentoo, python, and crypto. He says that he is happy
9 single.
10
11 Patrick Dawson (pkdawson)
12
13 Patrick has come to join the Gentoo team to help with media-sound and
14 media-video. I'll let him tell you about himself.
15
16 I'm from Long Island but currently bouncing back and forth between Long
17 Island and Buffalo, NY. I'm a student at the University at Buffalo,
18 where I'm double-majoring in Chemistry and Computer Science. I spend my
19 time with my girlfriend Jen, playing my guitars, hacking, programming,
20 discovering new music to listen to, and sometimes even studying.
21
22 Please help me welcome them to gentoo!:)
27 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
28 dmwaters@g.o
29 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list