From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 news item for review: Radiant upgrade
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 17:44:16
1 I think we can see different aspects here:
2 0) Being able to display items for packages which might become available to
3 the stable branch after unknown time. (available yet)
4
5 1) Being able to show items right before merging, the one last "last
6 minute" "warning", that is "Display-Before-Upgrade-From-To"
7
8 2) Being able to show items when the pkg becomes available, that
9 is "Display-If-Visible" or "Display-If-Unmasked"
10
11 3) Combinations of the above.
12 --
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list