From: Henti Smith <bain@×××××××.za>
To: Yavor Goulishev <yavor.goulishev@××××××.bg>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] drivers for Conexant hsf modem
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:44:27
1 On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:23:06 +0200
2 "Yavor Goulishev" <yavor.goulishev@××××××.bg> wrote:
3
4 > Hi Henti,
5 > there is an ebuild called hsflinmodem .
6 > The latest version 5.03.27 is masked but you can use 5.03.03.
7 > Or try directly the ebuild script of 5.03.27 from the portage tree.
8 > One hint:
9 > emerge pciutils before hsflinmodem.
10 > This will help the hsflinmodem to correctly find your PCI slots.
11 > Otherwise you should manually give the ids to the installation.
12
13 I found the ebuild thanks :)
14
15 the problem Is I need the drivers to get online to install gentoo *smile*
16 hence the question on how to recommend getting . can I just grab all the stuff from another machine and put on CD and after install emerge the ebuild ..
17 not sure... *sigh*
18
19 henti
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list