From: Gokdeniz Karadag <gokdeniz@×××××××××××××.tr>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] wget abuse of sources.g.o must stop
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:44:45
1 Robin H. Johnson demis ki::
2 ....
3 > Pursuant to the above, the any useragent matching /^Wget/ will be
4 > blocked from the 'gentoo' and 'gentoo-x86' repos of sources.gentoo.org
5 > as of July 14th.
6 >
7 > Either change to using the proper anonymous service, or change your
8 > useragent to describe what you are doing with the service, so that I can
9 > specifically ban your user-agent if it's causing too much load.
12 I think a post on planet gentoo and/or gentoo.org would be beneficial.
16 Gokdeniz Karadag
19 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list