From: Fredrik Tolf <fredrik@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintaining an ebuild
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 01:20:59
1 On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 02:34 +0200, Jonas Geiregat wrote:
2 > Fredrik Tolf wrote:
3 > >The thing is, I've got a li'l program of mine that I'd like to have in
4 > >portage. I've written an ebuild and all (which works with
5 > >PORTDIR_OVERLAY), but I have no idea if I can maintain it myself in
6 > >portage (and, in that case, how I would acquire the permission for that)
7 > >or if I have to ask someone on the inside to do it for me (and, in that
8 > >case, who I should ask).
9 > Not really a FAQ but you can find the answer here :
10 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/ebuild-submit.xml
11
12 Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
13
14 Fredrik Tolf
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list