From: Jonas Geiregat <yux@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintaining an ebuild
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 00:34:32
1 Fredrik Tolf wrote:
2
3 >Hi List!
4 >
5 >This is probably a FAQ, but I really couldn't find the answer. I've
6 >STFW'd, RTFM'd and RTFDeveloper's Handbook, but I still have no answer.
7 >
8 >The thing is, I've got a li'l program of mine that I'd like to have in
9 >portage. I've written an ebuild and all (which works with
10 >PORTDIR_OVERLAY), but I have no idea if I can maintain it myself in
11 >portage (and, in that case, how I would acquire the permission for that)
12 >or if I have to ask someone on the inside to do it for me (and, in that
13 >case, who I should ask).
14 >
15 >Flame me all you want, but please point out where it says at the same
16 >time. ;-)
17 >
18 >Fredrik Tolf
23 Not really a FAQ but you can find the answer here :
24 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/ebuild-submit.xml
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list