From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Developer retirement
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:13:41
1 unsubscribe
2
3 On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 09:35:08PM +0200, Jakub Moc wrote:
4 > Donnie Berkholz napsal(a):
5 > > Jakub Moc wrote:
6 > >> I don't see what's there to fix, already told that the behaviour is
7 > >> damned inconsistent with all other mailing lists. Fix the mailing list,
8 > >> ktnxbye, don't have time for such nonsense.
9 > >
10 > > Why don't you use Reply All or Reply to List, like everyone else?
11 >
12 > Yes, that's a wonderful and popular "workaround" that makes me recieve
13 > half of the replies on that list multiple times, because I'm apparently
14 > not the only only having the problem with the stupid behaviour. Wouldn't
15 > it make sense to finally fix it instead of wasting bandwidth and pissing
16 > off developers for no apparent reason?
17 >
18 > TIA.
21 > --
22 > Best regards,
23 >
24 > Jakub Moc
25 > mailto:jakub@g.o
26 > GPG signature:
27 > http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
28 > Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
29 >
30 > ... still no signature ;)
39 Wheee, if you managed to scroll down so far, you found the irony.
40
41 cheers,
42 Wernfried
45 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
46 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
47 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org