From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Modular texlive eclasses up for review
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 11:29:59
1 On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 08:13:31 +0100
2 Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o> wrote:
3 > grep '^!' "${i}" | tr ' ' '=' |sort|uniq >> "${T}/jobs"
4 > Could be done with a 1 sed and 1 sort call, but whatever floats your
5 > boat.
6
7 well as this is very inspired from texlive install-pkg.sh script, I'd
8 prefer not differing that much.
9
10 > if [ "${f/config/}" != "${f}" ]
11 > Should be
12 > if [ "${f#*config*}" != "${f}" ]
13
14 changed that one, the "semantics" looks better indeed; what is wanted
15 here is to exclude $f containing "config". Am I missing something when
16 I understand it as the exact same thing but more readable ?
17
18 > return $([ -f "${mark}" ])
19 > Could be written as
20 > [ -f "${mark}" ]
21
22 thanks, too much influence from other programming languages...
25 Attached try3, with some more comments on the functions of
26 texlive-module.eclass.
27
28 Alexis.

texlive-module.eclass application/octet-stream
texlive-common.eclass application/octet-stream