From: Mauricio Lima Pilla <pilla@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New forum moderators
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:31:49
1 Good to know I am new again, so I can mess up with everything and still
2 have somebody to fix them for me :-D
8 On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, Wernfried Haas wrote:
9
10 > Welcome "new" guys :-)
11 >
12 > On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 01:23:42AM +0200, kloeri@g.o wrote:
13 > > I've got a couple long-time forums moderators that's joined Gentoo
14 > > officially.
15 > >
16 > > First we have Christian Hartmann (ian!) that's rejoined after a brief
17 > > hiatus. Christian joined a Gentoo in late 2003 and is now officially
18 > > part of Gentoo.
19 > >
20 > > Mauricio Lima Pilla (pilla) is another long time forums moderator that's
21 > > now joined Gentoo staff officially. Mauricio's been a forums moderator
22 > > since late 2002.
23 > >
24 > > Please welcome Christian and Mauricio.
25 > >
26 > > Regards,
27 > > Bryan Østergaard
28 > >
29 > > --
30 > > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
34 > --
35 > Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
36 > Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
37 > IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org
38 >
39 > --
40 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
45 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list