From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: where goes Gentoo?
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:56:51
1 On Friday 05 August 2005 11:07, Brian Harring wrote:
2 > Might be better stating what's needed...
3 > A) people know what they're inadvertantly getting themselves into
4 http://dev.gentoo.org/~jaervosz/glep19.html
5
6 > B) something might be bloody simple to somebody, and they pick it off
7 > when they may not have been willing to take the time and poke and
8 > find out what's up
9 > C) alternatives might be proposed...
10 Of course, but lets see if we can implement something first, otherwise we'll
11 continue arguing alternatives every ~6 months and never really do anything.
12
13 Last time around we at least got a bit going, though admittedly not much.
16 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen
17 Gentoo Linux Security Team
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list