From: Paul Waring <pwaring@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mysql-4.1.12 call for testers
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:16:52
1 On 5/17/05, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
2 > MySQL-4.1.12 is in the tree (hard-masked), and I would like lots of early testing.
3 > MySQL-4.0.24-r2 is also in the tree (hard-masked) for testing, and contains
4 > some of the improvements in the 4.1 ebuilds, like the new pkg_config, and the
5 > updated init.d script.
6
7 I'd be happy to give 4.1.x some testing on one of my servers - I'm
8 planning on reinstalling at some point in the near future (probably
9 this weekend). Is there anything specific that needs testing, or
10 should I just drop it in as a replacement for whatever version of 4.0
11 I'm running and see if it breaks anything?
12
13 Paul
16 Rogue Tory
17 http://www.roguetory.org.uk