From: George Shapovalov <georges@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] FAQ submissions
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 18:10:25
1 Call for FAQ submissions.
2 (other docs are appreciated as well, but please use/create appropriate
3 threads (and subjects)).
4
5 For the procedure.
6 Please send in your submissions to this mailing list, please follow this
7 thread or at least the topic ("FAQ submissions"). I will be collecting them
8 processing and submitting to CVS (the site will get updated soon thereafter).
9
10 Please do not use HTML. Instead please use plain text or xml tags described
11 here:
12 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/xml-guide.html
13
14 Please check the document to which you are sending your update often, it may
15 get updated while you were thinking to put this cool question in.
16
17 George