From: "Paul B. Henson" <henson@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Kerberos Maintainence
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:24:34
1 On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
2
3 > On Monday 10 December 2007 15:41:47 Doug Klima wrote:
4 > [snip]
5 >
6 > > Short version, we need a Heimdal and MIT-KRB5 maintainer. Preferably 2
7 > > since Heimdal and MIT are different.
8 > Did we get any maintainers for these packages? metadata/herds is still empty.
9 >
10 > If we don't get any maintainers I think we should consider Gentoo
11 > Kerberos for the future.
12
13 One of my staff members is currently being mentored to become a developer,
14 he is going to offer to maintain MIT Kerberos once he's done. We're running
15 Kerberos on Gentoo here and it's rather important to us. I'm not sure of
16 the current state of his mentorship, but he did just have his first baby
17 Monday so it's probably not the top thing on his mind :)...
21 Paul B. Henson | (909) 979-6361 | http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
22 Operating Systems and Network Analyst | henson@×××××××××.edu
23 California State Polytechnic University | Pomona CA 91768
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list