From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Paul B. Henson" <henson@×××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Kerberos Maintainence
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:06:15
1 Hi Paul,
4 On Wednesday 13 February 2008, Paul B. Henson wrote:
5 > On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
6 > > On Monday 10 December 2007 15:41:47 Doug Klima wrote:
7 [snip]
8 > One of my staff members is currently being mentored to become a developer,
9 > he is going to offer to maintain MIT Kerberos once he's done. We're running
10 > Kerberos on Gentoo here and it's rather important to us. I'm not sure of
11 > the current state of his mentorship, but he did just have his first baby
12 > Monday so it's probably not the top thing on his mind :)...
13 Congratulations that sounds excellent!
14
15 Do we have any rough ETA of when we have a maintainer?
18 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen
19 Gentoo Linux Security Team
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list