From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bash-3.1 stable
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:21:15
1 On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 15:01:08 +0100
2 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3 > Here we go again. Fine, keep arguing about the really important
4 > question "why old X is in the tree when new X is stable".
5
6 Nobody besides that part of the thread is arguing about anything like
7 that. If you are upset about the endless debates on treecleaning,
8 then I'm sorry for you but I was not part of any of them and didn't
9 even read them. I believe you are interpreting what I wrote under this
10 perspective: I seriously don't care if bash 3.1 goes away, it's been a
11 while since I've not had it installed on any box. You seem to be
12 thinking the contrary.
13
14 > Did anyone actually consider to ask the maintainers instead of opening
15 > a public debate on this? I guess no, because
16 > bikeshedding in the mailing list is so much better.
17
18 Did you even check if my first reply to this thread was not complete
19 BS ? I didn't.
20
21 Alexis.