From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-osx] Package testing -- Automated initiative
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:10:21
1 On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 11:16 -0500, Kito wrote:
2 > On Aug 15, 2005, at 10:39 AM, Grobian wrote:
6 > > Chris Gianelloni wrote:
7 > >
8 > >> By the way, I am working to get catalyst running on OSX, so
9 > >> version 2.0
10 > >> will definite suit your needs when it is released.
11 >
12 > Very cool. I had 1.x nearly working a while back...haven't looked at
13 > 2.0 yet.
14
15 I managed to get it to work once I made some dirty hacks to account for
16 uname being different, and removing dependencies on /proc... once inside
17 the chroot, it's Linux anyway, so none of the BSDism's are an issue.
18
19 Note: I am talking about being able to *run* catalyst on OSX, not build
20 OSX targets with catalyst. I'm sure that support would be something we
21 added later as the project matured.
24 Chris Gianelloni
26 Games - Developer
27 Gentoo Linux