From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-osx] Package testing -- Automated initiative
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:25:53
1 On Aug 15, 2005, at 12:07 PM, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2
3 > I managed to get it to work once I made some dirty hacks to account
4 > for
5 > uname being different, and removing dependencies on /proc... once
6 > inside
7 > the chroot, it's Linux anyway, so none of the BSDism's are an issue.
8
9 Ok, let me know if you want/need an account on our little dev machine
10 for testing anything.
13 > Note: I am talking about being able to *run* catalyst on OSX, not
14 > build
15 > OSX targets with catalyst. I'm sure that support would be
16 > something we
17 > added later as the project matured.
18
19 Yeah of course, I wasn't expecting you to work miracles ;)
20
21 For the package testing stuff, I should have a stage1 tarball done in
22 the coming weeks(months?) that could be used to do proper chroot'd
23 builds for Darwin/OS X.
26 > --
27 > Chris Gianelloni
28 > Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager
29 > Games - Developer
30 > Gentoo Linux
34 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list