From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-osx] Package testing -- Automated initiative
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:46:11
1 On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 12:23 -0500, Kito wrote:
2 > On Aug 15, 2005, at 12:07 PM, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3 >
4 > > I managed to get it to work once I made some dirty hacks to account
5 > > for
6 > > uname being different, and removing dependencies on /proc... once
7 > > inside
8 > > the chroot, it's Linux anyway, so none of the BSDism's are an issue.
9 >
10 > Ok, let me know if you want/need an account on our little dev machine
11 > for testing anything.
14 > > Note: I am talking about being able to *run* catalyst on OSX, not
15 > > build
16 > > OSX targets with catalyst. I'm sure that support would be
17 > > something we
18 > > added later as the project matured.
19 >
20 > Yeah of course, I wasn't expecting you to work miracles ;)
21 >
22 > For the package testing stuff, I should have a stage1 tarball done in
23 > the coming weeks(months?) that could be used to do proper chroot'd
24 > builds for Darwin/OS X.
25
26 Tinderbox requires a stage3 tarball...
27
28 Just thought I would let you know...
31 Chris Gianelloni
33 Games - Developer