From: jensmh@×××.de
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] cvs access
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:52:23
1 Paul de Vrieze writes:
2 > > I would like to checkout the gentoo cvs tree.
3 > > Is this possible via anonymous cvs (if yes, how?)
4 > > or do I have to get an account?
5 > > I didn't find anything in the docs.
6 >
7 > Cvs access is only available to the developers due to load problems. You
8 > can watch cvs through the web interface though.
9
10 Is there anybody working on vanilla-prepatch-sources (2.4.27pre5)?
11 I thought I had seen this in portage some months ago but couldn't find it anymore.
12 Are there ebuilds for the gentoo documentation? Since I've got only a dialup
13 internet connection it would be more comfortable for me to emerge the docs.
14
15 Jens-Michael
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list