From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Killing Nemo...
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:10:10
1 On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 17:55 +0200, Danny van Dyk wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Hi all,
6 >
7 > Please backup all data you might still have on nemo.amd64.dev.gentoo.org
8 > as plasmaroo and I are going to kill it in approx. 72 hours. We will
9 > set up a fresh system and restricted access for releng people only. For
10 > those developers requiring access to an AMD64 system, please consider
11 > switching to our shiny new boxes pitr and dustball.amd64.dev.gentoo.org,
12 > which will be online soon thanks to Mike's and Corey's efforts. Current
13 > ETA is late next week AFAIK.
16 Do not kill nemo till such time as the new box is in place.
17 I have nowhere to move my data.
18 Also you should of not sent this list to -dev.
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list