From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC pre-GLEP] Gentoo Git Workflow
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 21:19:16
1 On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 4:05 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > What do you think about it? Is there anything else that needs being
4 > covered?
7 FYI - if anybody does want to make any comments on the proposed
8 devmanual changes to implement the new tags please comment at:
9
10 https://github.com/gentoo/devmanual.gentoo.org/pull/72
11
12 For that matter, if you want to even know what the proposed changes
13 are you should also visit the link.
14
15 List replies seem to be discouraged.
16
17 I realize that some prefer to limit comments to media that are purely
18 open source. I guess the FOSS Linux kernel provided /dev/null still
19 exists as an alternative. Honestly, I'm not sure which of the options
20 are more likely to get read.
23 Rich