From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] don't rely on dynamic deps
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 00:36:54
1 William Hubbs:
2 > I'm picking a random msg to reply to.
3 >
4 > My concern about doing a revbump just because the deps change is that
5 > the new revision has to be committed in ~arch, so we then have to hit
6 > the arch teams, which we know are overworked anyway, with stable
7 > requests just because we changed the dependencies. Isn't that causing a
8 > lot of possibly unnecessary work for our arch teams?
11 Procedure over logic?
12
13 Just commit it straight to arch if repoman doesn't complain.