From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:04:34
1 Dňa Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:32:40 -0700
2 "Daniel Robbins" <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com> napísal:
3
4 > Really, I don't see any reason for any party to fight my suggestion,
5 > as it would benefit everyone. If people are truly concerned about
6 > productivity, then I would expect them to support it.
7
8 I am concerned about PMS to be done right, and I think Ciaran is one of
9 the most qualified people to do it (as I already stated). Therefore I
10 disagree with your attempts to "ban him from gentoo development", as it
11 would hurt Gentoo, instead of increasing productivity.
12
13 I'm not going to actively "fight" your suggestion though, because I
14 have packages to maintain and only limited time, which you're
15 already cutting into with your nonsensical notions about boundaries.
18 Andrej Kacian <ticho at gentoo org>
19 Gentoo Linux developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86