From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 55 updated
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 17:21:03
1 >>>>> On Sun, 17 May 2009, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2
3 > 2009/5/17 Piotr JaroszyƱski <peper@g.o>:
4
5 >> 1. EAPI-suffixed ebuilds (obviously)
6 >> 2. EAPI in the filename with one-time extension change
7 >> 3. Easily fetchable EAPI inside the ebuild and one-time extension change
8
9 I'm strongly against 1 and 2 (no need to repeat the old arguments
10 here), but I could live with 3.
11
12 > My preference goes to 3 with a .eb extension and EAPI on the first line.
13
14 Make this "the first non-empty non-comment line".
15
16 Looks like ".eb" is already taken by some exotic commercial
17 application, but I think we can ignore this.
18
19 Ulrich
20
21 [1] <http://filext.com/file-extension/EB>