From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email subdomain
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 22:33:31
1 On Saturday 19 November 2005 02:18 pm, Patrick McLean wrote:
2 > This thread has had a disturbing amount of bickering, and there appears
3 > to be a bit of a sentiment that arch testers don't contribute anything
4 > more than a normal user. I have filed and commented on more bugs in the
5 > week since I became an arch tester than I had total in the 3 years I
6 > have been using Gentoo before that.
7
8 Please don't get the wrong impression.. The bickering is not about whether
9 ATs get to have their own repo/service to sync from, nor about whether they
10 deserve email accounts, it is about implementation of those, and how the
11 council is handling it.
12
13 Personally, I am fine with the idea of a repo and fine with the email
14 accounts.
15
16 -C
19 Corey Shields