From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Resolving HAL vs. pciutils/usbutils
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:34:17
1 Guilherme Amadio wrote:
2 > And sorry to a bit off this thread, but I also would like to help with
3 > some translations of official docs and development. I've been using Gentoo
4 > since 1.4, but never really had time to help. Now I feel I'll have more
5 > time and, if you can point me to some Brazilian dev, if there are any, I
6 > can take some stuff to do.
7
8 Hi Guilherme,
9 thanks for your interest, but this isn't really appropriate for this
10 list. Please see [1] and [2].
11
12 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/translators-howto.xml
13 [2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/doc-policy.xml
14
15 Cheers,
16 -jkt
19 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth