From: Guilherme Amadio <guilherme.amadio@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Resolving HAL vs. pciutils/usbutils
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:07:29
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I totally agree with the patch sent by Daniel in the previous message.
4 I think it clarifies to the user (me, for example), why it's not possible
5 to build pciutils with the zlib USE flag. This is just my humble opinion,
6 though, as a user.
7
8 And sorry to a bit off this thread, but I also would like to help with
9 some translations of official docs and development. I've been using Gentoo
10 since 1.4, but never really had time to help. Now I feel I'll have more
11 time and, if you can point me to some Brazilian dev, if there are any, I
12 can take some stuff to do.
13
14 Cheers,
15