From: Jeremiah Mahler <jmahler@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] www.gentoo.org and konqueror
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:39:17
1 On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 12:58:01PM +0200, Alexander Gretencord wrote:
2 > On Sunday 11 August 2002 08:31, Werner Schulte wrote:
3 > > But konqueror shows your homepage in a nearly unreadable way. The
4 > > font is near to 6 ? and not very well rendered. Shouldnt you try to support
5 > > konqueror a little bit.
6 >
7 > It's not entirely gentoo's fault. I think Konqui displays many sites a lil too
8 > small which is why I've set the minimum size in Konqui to 10. Gentoo.org
9 > looks ok with that setting (@1280x1024).
10 >
11 > The only thing that sucks is that the Documentation is 2 screens wide. (Maybe
12 > because konqui renders the tables too wide dunno.)
13 >
14 Yeah, what is the deal with that? I could understand if ALL the documentation
15 was 2 screens wide, but some are and some are not.
16 >
17 > Alex
18 >
19 > --
20 > "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
21 > deserve neither liberty nor safety."
22 > Benjamin Franklin
25 > gentoo-dev mailing list
26 > gentoo-dev@g.o