From: Alexander Gretencord <arutha@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] www.gentoo.org and konqueror
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 05:58:11
1 On Sunday 11 August 2002 08:31, Werner Schulte wrote:
2 > But konqueror shows your homepage in a nearly unreadable way. The
3 > font is near to 6 ? and not very well rendered. Shouldnt you try to support
4 > konqueror a little bit.
5
6 It's not entirely gentoo's fault. I think Konqui displays many sites a lil too
7 small which is why I've set the minimum size in Konqui to 10. Gentoo.org
8 looks ok with that setting (@1280x1024).
9
10 The only thing that sucks is that the Documentation is 2 screens wide. (Maybe
11 because konqui renders the tables too wide dunno.)
14 Alex
17 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
18 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
19 Benjamin Franklin