From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo Hangouts
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:55:13
1 On 24/06/2013 07:30, Pavlos Ratis wrote:
2 > That's why I'd like to propose Gentoo Hangouts. Gentoo Hangouts will
3 > be Google+ video Hangouts(video calls) held by teams or developers
4 > independent of a team. The main goal is to have the teams introduce
5 > themselves and discuss about different issues in their Gentoo-related
6 > projects.
7
8 Thanks for taking the time and initiative to work on something new, I am
9 sure it will prove interesting.
10
11 It is the response that confuses me - I don't understand why everyone is
12 rushing to shut it down before it even begins. For those that are not
13 interested in the idea of a video hangout, just don't use it and move on
14 - simple.