From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Disenchantment
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 20:57:26
1 On Sun, 07 May 2006 16:08:52 -0400 Peter <pete4abw@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 | In fact, the only REALLY negative thing that
3 | happened was when Ciaran ripped me a new a---hole because he objected
4 | to the line spacing I used in a proposed ebuild.
5
6 No, I closed your bug as WONTFIX and invited you to reopen it with
7 fixed ebuilds, as is standard practice for maintainer-wanted things. In
8 amongst all the other noise on m-w, you aren't significant enough to
9 warrant a more substantial response. If you want to contribute, you're
10 going to have to get used to the fact that nobody is here to do your
11 work for you and that we don't have time to babysit a spoilt brat who
12 likes throwing his rattle out of the pram when he's asked to bring his
13 ebuilds in line with the rest of the tree.
14
15 | Personally, I will not miss Ciaran and his "I can kill you with my
16 | brain." I was not impressed, or scared!
17
18 Nor, from the looks of things, did you notice that it was a humourous
19 quote rather than a threat. But then, you seem to enjoy jumping to
20 absurd conclusions based upon the delusion that anyone cares enough to
21 be out to get you. Tell me, are you sure you're not another one of
22 Lovechild's alteregos?
25 Ciaran McCreesh : Committee to abduct and torture Peter Hyman (chairman)
26 Mail : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list