From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: .la files and their future on Gentoo
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 06:18:50
1 On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 04:13:04 +0200
2 Diego Elio Pettenò <flameeyes@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > I'm going instead to link my latest blog post on the matter where I
4 > summarised most of the points. Why a blog post? Because so I have it
5 > available as reference for the future together with all the others.
6 > Don't like that? Sorry, I don't care; I'm presenting information, if
7 > you choose to not even look at it because I serve it via HTTP rather
8 > than a mailing list, do state so
9
10 I believe one of the larger objections to you providing information via
11 blog posts is that comments with constructive criticism or tricky
12 questions have a mysterious habit of not showing up there.
13
14 > I'll make sure to ignore any of your opinions in the future.
15
16 Unfortunately for Gentoo, many of the opinions you routinely ignore
17 happen to be useful ones.
20 Ciaran McCreesh