From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] a #g-d first impression might represent process and metastructure
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 00:31:20
1 On Wednesday 08 June 2005 07:23 pm, Jim Northrup wrote:
2 > so if it makes a difference, I approached a dev on #gentoo-dev, and met
3 > with condescending and belittling treatment when i asked for voice.
4
5 generally when someone asks for voice and i dont recognize them i ask why they
6 want it voice ... ive had people ask for voice before and have it turn out
7 that they just wanted help with a bug when #gentoo was where they were
8 supposed to be inquiring
9
10 > 1) There is nowhere specified on gentoo.org or gentoo maintained sites
11 > <snip>
12
13 we maintain a specific 'needs' page that is linked off of the main page
14 (Staffing Needs):
15 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/
16 -mike
17 --