From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gcc-3.3.1-r1
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 08:16:39
1 Jason Stubbs wrote:
2
3 > So, does this mean I should file a bug report for all the packages I've been
4 > unable to compile with gcc331 (if not listed already)? Some I've got patches
5 > for - file those too? Should I have done this already?
6
7 Yeah, assign them to gcc-porting@g.o. I'm on that alias,
8 although if any of the patches involves X applications, I won't be of
9 much help (don't run X, so can't easily test them).
12 --Kumba
15 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
16 small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are
17 elsewhere." --Elrond
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list