From: Jason Stubbs <jasonbstubbs@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gcc-3.3.1-r1
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 07:44:59
1 On Monday 08 September 2003 06:47, Spider wrote:
2 > Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Hi
4 > >
5 > > Yes the intention was to have it '~x86'. Spider did not check
6 > > with me *before* he changed it (:D), but that is ok - I will
7 > > change that in a week or so if nothing major happens.
10 > > Thanks,
11 >
12 > ooops , Since when I saw you checked in and said it was intended I
13 > changed it back again.
14
15 So, does this mean I should file a bug report for all the packages I've been
16 unable to compile with gcc331 (if not listed already)? Some I've got patches
17 for - file those too? Should I have done this already?
18
19 Jason
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list