From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] UPGRADE complete bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:52:04
1 Michael,
2
3 You are very welcome, it was a pleasure to upgrade such a critical
4 piece of Gentoo, even though it required time I could have spent outside
5 in the Florida sun. As for your question about adding in the duplicate
6 status. 'Duplicate' isn't a status, its a resolution state. I point you
7 to http://bugs.gentoo.org/page.cgi?id=fields.html#status
8 for a better explanation. So in a more abstract sense, a Duplicate bug
9 has been 'resolved,' as someone has determined that it is a duplicate
10 bug and pointed the bug to its appropriate original filing. With that
11 said, I put this issue to rest. ;) Yes, it's nitpicky, but I won't
12 impart any bodily harm on you.
13
14 -Jeffrey