From: david@×××××××××.com
To: Dejan Nikic <dejann@××××××××××××.edu>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Embedded
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:35:20
1 On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 08:26:09AM -0800, Dejan Nikic wrote:
2 > Hey,
3 >
4 > I was wondering if there was a separate project of Gentoo for Embedded
5 > systems? I'm looking into putting Gentoo on 128mb Flash, so I'd like to
6 > make it fairly small. I heard about some gentoo embedded groups before,
7 > but don't remember where.
10 Most of the people involved with that had some disagreements with
11 gentoo and left(now zynot). I have been working on some ways to
12 embed gentoo for my own nefarious purposes. And putting it in 128meg
13 flash is exactly my goal(hopefully 64megs)
14 but be forewarned it is not an easy task.
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list