From: Dejan Nikic <dejann@××××××××××××.edu>
To: david@×××××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Embedded
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 02:30:30
1 hmm that's too bad. I wish there is some way of acctually chrooting into
2 a portage-less system, but still be able to compile everything from
3 scratch using the flags and such. Otherwise I'll have to go LFS way, and
4 I'd really hate to do that, since I really don't have that much time on my
5 hands.