From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and subproject status
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:31:54
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2
3 >> What are we going to do:
4 >
5 > GWN: no clue, looks like nothing
6
7 Well I hope there is somebody willing to at least try to get a minimal
8 gwn as new year kickoff out even just by summarizing this thread ^^;
9
10 > RelEng: work on catalyst/genkernel, no further plans
11
12 I'm looking forward to see the improved tools and hopefully get the in
13 system deps fixed as vapier just suggested/pointed.
14
15 > PR: no clue, looks like nothing
16
17 Maybe would be good check who is alive.
18
19 > Trustees: I retired as a Trustee since there's not much point without a
20 > Foundation to run, leaving us with one (or possibly two) trustees.
21
22 I guess this part requires discussion elsewhere since there isn't much
23 technical.
24
25 lu
29 Luca Barbato