From: Ralph Seichter <gentoo@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: acct-{user,group} for milter (438)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 13:55:48
1 * Michael Orlitzky:
2
3 > I'm sure someone will object to the name acct-user/_milter-regex, but
4 > that would be the easiest option, being the upstream default.
5
6 Admittedly, _milter-regex makes me wince. It displeases my sense of
7 aesthetics and affects sorting order in acct-*. I'd like to lose the
8 underscore, and I'd be willing to tweak mail-filter/milter-regex to
9 change Gentoo's default to milter-regex as well.
10
11 "Everybody benefits!" (Markos, The Con of Kos)
12
13 -Ralph