From: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] documenting using LVM during the install.
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 05:19:04
1 Tony Clark <tclark@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Hi Terje,
4 >
5 > I'm not sure if the URL below is of help or not but it does though
6 > up a number of html errors.
7
8 I know. this is a problem with the xsl used by the standard Gentoo
9 documentation. it is _not_ a good thing produce errors per se.
10
11 > I'm no html person so I'm not too sure. I know that the page
12 > doesn't not render correctly in konqueror.
13
14 that seems to be a bug in konqueror, but I will see if I can twist
15 the xsl around so that it will work correctly. the problem seems to
16 be multiline warning- and note-boxes.
17
18 > A number of the other doc pages at gentoo.org don't either for that
19 > matter. Could be important for some I guess. I guess the other
20 > thing I like is to number headings as it makes it a little easier to
21 > read, either that or double space between the code listing example
22 > and the next heading. They tend to merge as it is and you not
23 > really sure if the code listing is for the stuff above it or below
24 > it.
25
26 hm, point. gawk. I really hate xsl, oh well, what we don't do for
27 the community. ;-)
28
29 > Thanks for the work...documentation is a tedious but very necessary job.
30
31 yup. and you're welcome.
34 Terje